The Character Codex Vol.II
A downloadable game
This is a PDF file containing the book The Character Codex Vol. II.
Page Count: 100 pages
A new supplement from Ranger Games for the Dice & Glory game system containing specialist (traditional) character classes written for modern and science-fiction genres. This book is a great resource for both Players and GamesMasters involved in modern or sci-fi settings including superhero campaigns. The book also includes resources for cyborg characters.
Requires the Dice & Glory Core Rulebook
This book contains:
- Over 50 Specialist Classes with full descriptions of class abilities and level progression tables!
- Of these, there are 3 Brick classes, 8 Fighter classes, 15 Adventurer classes, 8 Rogue classes, 12 Psychic classes, 6 mage classes, 4 Clergy classes, and 8 NPC classes!
- NPC tables which can be applied to NPC's to easily apply specialist class levels!
- Over 17 forms of stylized Martial Arts forms including Gun Kata, KFM, Krav-Mahga, and Shaolin Kung-fu!
- ...And notes on the cyborg variant class, information on tech-gimmicks, cybernetic implants, and GM advice on running games in a modern setting.
This book is an invaluable resource for any player or GM of the D&G system.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.